- Professor in Clinical Microbiology, since December 2012
Assignment: Laboratory of Microbiology of Charles Nicolle Hospital of Tunis Faculty of Medicine of Tunis
- Head of the Laboratory of Microbiology of Charles Nicolle Hospital of Tunis, since February 2019
- Head of the National Reference Lab of Influenza and other respiratory viruses, of HIV and of Measles and Rubella serology, since February 2020
- Head of the National Reference Lab of antimicrobial resistance surveillance, since February 2020
- Tunisian GLASS (Global Antimicrobial Surveillance System) focal point, since 2015
- Head of the research laboratory ''Antimicrobial Resistance'' (LR99-ES09) University of Tunis El Manar, Faculty of Medicine of Tunis,since August 2010.
- Head of the federated research project, entitled: SARS-CoV-2 genome sequencing and study of interactions host-pathogen in Tunisia: epidemiological, clinical and therapeutic impact - Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, since June 2020
- Head of the Microbiology department of the Faculty of Medicine of Tunis (2017-2020)
- Impacted Publications: Over 90 scientific publications in impacted international journals.